Solving the Productivity Puzzle
Working with concepts and findings from Tim’s latest book, Solving the Productivity Puzzle (Winner, Business Book of the Year 2021), this HR Masterclass will allow you to:
- understand and plan for emerging macro trends in HR and more broadly
- plan for next generation talent management approaches
- develop a set of HR change priorities
- develop an HR operating model and value case for your change programme
- define an approach to implement People Engagement, Innovation & Performance (PEIP)
- 1 day or 2 day workshop
- in-person or virtual (virtual conducts are half-days)
Who should attend:
CHRO, COO, CIO. HR, IT, Operations and Finance managers, heads of departments
Case Studies Included:
IBM, Accenture, SAP. Spotify, Aramex and more
This dynamic, interactive masterclass workshop explores changes to the workplace giving you concrete ideas, tools, and actions to take advantage of the new normal. To drive permanent change that increases people and organization productivity and performance. Tim has conducted the workshop in North America, Europe and the Middle East and his tailored to local geography.
This course is designed for anyone involved in organization change and driving improved people performance. Particularly, leaders in HR, IT, Operations and Finance who all need to work together as a team to drive effective and sustainable change.
- Change management principles in people and organizational change
HR operating model design and implementation
Integrated talent management model design and implementation
Business case modelling for people change
Organization structure modelling and design
HRIT selection, architecture, and design
Business change road mapping and risk mitigation
HR and finance analytics
Benefits definition and measurement
As with all of Tim’s HR Workshops, this masterclass can be adapted to suit specific cultures and organization situations across the globe. Please get in touch for more information.
- Fantastic, inspiring day! Thanks Tim ?
Mandy McEleney Eldorado Gold Corporation, Vancouver Canada
A great session to be a part of. Tim brings with him huge industry experience which makes it such a practical & realistic experience.
– Aniket Upadhyaya | Manager HR | Zensar, Mumbai India
Good content & good facilitator. The session was a good mix of concepts, real life examples, and was interactive knowledge sharing.
– Shalini Salgia | Sr. Manager – HRBP | Principal (PGS), Mumbai India
Pleasantly surprised. Very interesting + added the value to my role and business
– Marie-Elaine Theriault – Valeant, Montreal Canada / HR MASTERCLASS, 29.06.2018, Montreal
Tim is an excellent facilitator and has a unique blend of reading out and connecting with the audience and creating positive impact.
– Sirisha Reddy | Chief People Officer – South | Future Retail, Bangalore India
Super! Great Speaker. Learned a lot.
– Dimitra Apostolopoulos Corporation de Concessionnaires d’automobiles de Montreal; Montreal, Canada
/ HR MASTERCLASS, 29.06.2018, Montreal
Tim Ringo as the facilitator was fantastic.
– Sandip Bhattacharya | Chief People Officer – East | Future Retail, Bangalore India
Great workshop and interesting stories
– Hug Daniel (Zehnder Group International AG) Basel, Switzerland / HR MASTERCLASS, 23.03.2018
Comprehensive overview learning of New HR concepts/strategies. Very insightful on the important role of HR and workforce analytics. Great speaker
– Calgary, Canada / HR MASTERCLASS, 12.04.2019