Calculating Success HR Analytics Workshop
Tim’s HR Analytics Workshop gives insight into the future of HR with an immersion in new ways of thinking on how to implement effective people analytics in your organization. This will give you an excellent start for your workforce analytics project, or help you tweak and improve your current approach. What you will learn:
- understand and plan for emerging macro trends in HR and more broadly
- understand that the true “intersection of science and business” is here; learn how and why
- plan for next generation HR analytics approaches and methods
- the frameworks & case studies to make the case for taking action on data organizations
- how to employ the “scientific method” to the workforce and workplace to measure success
- 1 day workshop
- in-person or virtual (virtual conducts are half-days)
Who should attend:
CHRO, COO, CIO. HR, IT, Operations and Finance managers, heads of departments
Case Studies Included:
IBM, British Telecom, Delta Airlines, Aramex and more
The author’s six-step workforce analytics process requires clear definition of of business problems and the development of a conceptual model to guide the analysis, and the authors do a masterful job of demonstrating its impact on multiple workforce problems. Anyone interested in workforce analysis will find this work insightful and helpful
– DAVE ULRICH, PROFESSOR, ROSS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
Similar to Tim’s other HR Workshops, Calculating Success can be tailored to suit specific cultures and customs across the world. Please get in touch for more information.
- Fantastic, inspiring day! Thanks Tim ?
Mandy McEleney Eldorado Gold Corporation, Vancouver Canada
A great session to be a part of. Tim brings with him huge industry experience which makes it such a practical & realistic experience.
– Aniket Upadhyaya | Manager HR | Zensar, Mumbai India
Good content & good facilitator. The session was a good mix of concepts, real life examples, and was interactive knowledge sharing.
– Shalini Salgia | Sr. Manager – HRBP | Principal (PGS), Mumbai India
Pleasantly surprised. Very interesting + added the value to my role and business
– Marie-Elaine Theriault – Valeant, Montreal Canada / HR MASTERCLASS, 29.06.2018, Montreal
Tim is an excellent facilitator and has a unique blend of reading out and connecting with the audience and creating positive impact.
– Sirisha Reddy | Chief People Officer – South | Future Retail, Bangalore India
Super! Great Speaker. Learned a lot.
– Dimitra Apostolopoulos Corporation de Concessionnaires d’automobiles de Montreal; Montreal, Canada
/ HR MASTERCLASS, 29.06.2018, Montreal
Tim Ringo as the facilitator was fantastic.
– Sandip Bhattacharya | Chief People Officer – East | Future Retail, Bangalore India
Great workshop and interesting stories
– Hug Daniel (Zehnder Group International AG) Basel, Switzerland / HR MASTERCLASS, 23.03.2018
Comprehensive overview learning of New HR concepts/strategies. Very insightful on the important role of HR and workforce analytics. Great speaker
– Calgary, Canada / HR MASTERCLASS, 12.04.2019