HR Transformation Keynote Speaker
Tim is a popular HR keynote speaker and workshop facilitator. From China to Singapore, the Middle East, Europe and North & South America, Tim has spoken about the latest corporate trends and HR challenges across many different locations and cultures. He is very adept at localizing and delivering content appropriate to the local market.
“Most Outstanding HR Consultant & Conference Speaker 2021 – UK”
– Corporate Vision Magazine
Tim has been invited to be the keynote speaker at over 40 conferences in recent years and is an experienced and entertaining speaker. He has ready-made keynotes on a number of subjects including his very popular keynote on his award-winning book, Solving the Productivity Puzzle. He can also design specific content with you for your requirements.
Examples of Recent Keynote Speaking Topics (click title below to download example content, which can be customized to specific requirements):
Solving the Productivity Puzzle – People Engagement, Innovation and Performance Will Transform Your Workplace
– COVID19 has driven workforce change that can finally reverse declining people productivity; learn how to take advantage of this opportunity
A Winning Employee Experience & Brand – Create “Moments that Matter” With an Integrated Employee Lifecycle
– Worried about the “Great Resignation”? Stop it in its tracks, by making your workplace experience too attractive to leave
Workforce Well-being Takes Center Stage – The Four Key Pillars of an Effective Well-being Program
– An onsite gym and health-plan are not enough to address the entirety of workforce well-being; understanding the physical, mental, fiscal and motivations is key
Demystifying Digital HR Transformation – Work Smarter, Not Harder Utilizing the Latest in HR Digital Technology
– HR technology is becoming smarter, easier to use and implement, and is rapidly transforming the world of work – are you ready to take full advantage?
Talent Mobility – Getting Right People, Right Skills, Right Place at the Right Time Is Good For Employees and Your Organization
– Future-proof your workforce by helping them to build new skills, in new roles to improve retention, growth, and engagement
Implementing Effective Organizational Change with Innovative Learning – Learning in the Flow of Work Creates Real-time Change and Innovation
– For too many years now, workforce skills and learning has been under-funded; new technology and techniques make learning more effective at lower costs
Tim’s Recent Keynote Speech (Virtual) for the SAP SuccessFactors Learning Symposium – May 2021
How People Engagement, Innovation and Performance will transform work (PEIP). Post-pandemic trends to know about and take advantage of, now. A live lecture from #hrinsidesummit 2022 from the Hofburg Vienna 💙
– Sandeep Nahata Managing Director at TalenTeam Ltd, London
- Fantastic, inspiring day! Thanks Tim ?
Mandy McEleney Eldorado Gold Corporation, Vancouver Canada
A great session to be a part of. Tim brings with him huge industry experience which makes it such a practical & realistic experience.
– Aniket Upadhyaya | Manager HR | Zensar, Mumbai India
Good content & good facilitator. The session was a good mix of concepts, real life examples, and was interactive knowledge sharing.
– Shalini Salgia | Sr. Manager – HRBP | Principal (PGS), Mumbai India
Pleasantly surprised. Very interesting + added the value to my role and business
– Marie-Elaine Theriault – Valeant, Montreal Canada / HR MASTERCLASS, 29.06.2018, Montreal
Tim is an excellent facilitator and has a unique blend of reading out and connecting with the audience and creating positive impact.
– Sirisha Reddy | Chief People Officer – South | Future Retail, Bangalore India
Super! Great Speaker. Learned a lot.
– Dimitra Apostolopoulos Corporation de Concessionnaires d’automobiles de Montreal; Montreal, Canada
/ HR MASTERCLASS, 29.06.2018, Montreal
Tim Ringo as the facilitator was fantastic.
– Sandip Bhattacharya | Chief People Officer – East | Future Retail, Bangalore India
Great workshop and interesting stories
– Hug Daniel (Zehnder Group International AG) Basel, Switzerland / HR MASTERCLASS, 23.03.2018
Comprehensive overview learning of New HR concepts/strategies. Very insightful on the important role of HR and workforce analytics. Great speaker
– Calgary, Canada / HR MASTERCLASS, 12.04.2019